Friday, July 27, 2007

Tiwlight

For those of you that don't know what Eclipse is. It is the 3th book of the Tiwlight serious and comes out in August. Tiwlight is a book about a girl (Bella) from Phoenix, who moves to Forks, Washington for high school while her mom goes with her new husband. Bella also meets 5 strange people, who she so finds out they're vampires. Bella soon falls in love with him, but you have to read the book to find out what happeneds next.

Also there's a second book called New Moon, and Edwards version of tiwlight called Midnight Sun. I have not read it yet because it's not out yet. I did read the first chapter on her website
(www.stepheniemeyer.com).

I look forward to reading her books. Some people say that her books will be the next Harry Potter. I hope you read these books, and enjoy them like I have. ^_^

8 comments:

Merilee said...

how many paiges do twilighthave?

Merilee said...

thats was from bos

Lauren said...

200 to 400. lol. I'm not sure.

jaust.me said...

"Twilight" is a very good book. It may not be the book that you want to read as a fam. It is a love story with high school age kids. It is written by an lds lady from glendale, so it's not racy, but yet, still a love story.

Lauren said...

I think it has 300 to 500

Sheerstar said...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt

Sheerstar said...

iam aworrible spweller

jaust.me said...

lauren - lol tabbi ur so funny