Sunday, January 6, 2008

Random stuff lol ^_^

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. But anyway winter break was awesome but it ends today *tear*. For Christmas I got alot of cool stuff like a skateboard, guitar hero 3, gift cards, money, makeup, a realy cute purse, and lots more.

On guitar hero 3 I've beat it on easy and now I'm on mediam (don't know how to spell that lol). Oh and Boston if ur reading this please tell me how many tries did it take u to beat Lou? lol.

Again sorry i haaven't posted in a long time.

6 comments:

Boston's blog said...

it tookabout 5 trys but i really liked the song

jaust.me said...

Lauren - lol ya when chelsey and me did it, it took forever. but when it just me it took 2 tries. Oh did ur friends help u. thehehe. Yep ur mom rated u out lol.

jaust.me said...

I'm so done with guitar hero. And by done, I mean I never want to hear "Take It Easy" ever again.

Lauren said...

lol ok but u just did. mahahaha.

Sheerstar said...

cool,hey fellow Twilight lover,cheak out my blog

Sheerstar said...

By the way, I am NOT a nine tailed fox. Altough my firend Kaya thinks she is.